Students

Students
Participating students from Denmark, Finland and Sweden

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Tower Defense 4

Tower Defence 4


Dear students,
Please write your opinion about Tower Defense 4.
Let us also know something about your game activities.
1. What do you like about the game?
2. What do you dislike about the game?
3. What is your favourite game?
4. What is your favourite platform? (PC, Wii, PlayStation, Mobilphone, Facebook... )
5. How many hours a week are you allowed to play computer games?

Write your name, age and country!


8 comments:

  1. Yunus 13 years,sweden.
    i like that you can uppgrade your towers and buy many towers.
    i don't like to lose when i have played the game for a long time.
    my favourite game is Adveture quest worlds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madde, 15 years, Sweden

    1.I like to play this game, it is very fun.
    2.nothing.
    3.the first chapter.
    4.PC
    5.All the time :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mikkel,12 years, Denmark.

    I don´t like the game, i think it is boring.
    my favourite game is Forza Motorsport 3.
    Xbox 360.
    i can play all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tino,11,Finland. This game was really good beacuse it has got very good graphics and lots of different monkeys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taito,10,Finland

    this game is good beacouse i can put many different monkeys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Casper, 11, Denmark



    I like the game because I shoot balloons:-D.


    I hate MONKEYS;-).


    My favourite game is Genesis A.D on ijji:-D.


    I like PC/PS3.


    I play computer games 12 hours a week (1-3 hours at day).

    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christian, almost 12, Denmark

    I like the machines in The games

    I dislike nothing

    Combat arms eu Multiplayer game

    At home I like PC or a PlayStation

    I like to play pc All Time: D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Santeri, Aleksi and Julius, 12, Finland

    We like that game very much.
    Monkeys are very good.
    We play that game sometimes at school.
    We dislakes that game at graphics.
    At home we like to play PlayStation 3.

    ReplyDelete